Theological curriculum University level courses
The teacher’s packet contains a book with detailed notes to guide the professor and provide information for his teaching. It includes exercises to reinforce the lectures and an extensive bibliography to help the professor in his preparation. The packet also includes a CD with a PowerPoint slide presentation linked to the notes and pedagogical aides such as sample tests.
The student book contains a large part of the clase material. This assures the professor that the student will leave the class with the necessary information written down. The are spaces to be filled in so that the student actively participates in the class. There is space for additional notes which permits the professor in his lectures to include supplemental information that is not in the notes. There are also specific and well designed exercises. The student just needs to do the work and write in the appropriate places.
- Introduction to the student notes (PDF format)
- Student notes (PDF format)
- Student front cover (PDF format)
- Introduction to the professor notes
- Professor notes (PDF format)
- Professor front cover (PDF format)
- PowerPoint presentation (PPT format)
- Generic back cover (PDF format)
- Pedagogical aids (PDF format)
For more information see the following brochure.